Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Vacation Pics

I realize going to the hospital is not what most people would consider something fun to do on vacation. However I enjoy going to the international hospital almost as much as I enjoy going to Target...I miss you Target! Sigh. I think my appreciation for great hospitals grew exponentially after I visited some of the smaller local hospitals in our old city. They were scary, chaotic and intimidating. With that said, I know hospitals in the US are crazy expensive, but you get what you pay for and being able to see a great doctor in a clean hospital is a privilege I am glad we get to have. Below AB is hanging out, waiting for DB's well baby check-up. At this appointment we learned DB is still a little guy and will probably be a little guy for quite a while. However, he took his injections like a champ and tried to flirt with his doctor. What a heartbreaker!

Later that evening we went swimming.

Poor AB. She is so skinny that her little butt cheeks do not hold her bathing suit in place. I think this just might be AB's first wedgie pick ever.

DB's first dip in the pool. He liked it for about 5 minutes.

AB is freezing, and thank goodness we "accidentally" left that scary goat floatie at the hotel.

No comments: