Sunday, August 14, 2011

Firsts

Here are some of DB's firsts -

First time he poop sprayed mommy. He was about 2 months old. Our friends who live here with us are probably not surprised about this at all. I am quite known for my fearlesness when changing my little boy...which leads me to picture #2.
This was recent and absolutely not the first time he wizzed on me (note the wet spot on my shirt).
This is the first time he met his new buddy Sami. Although Sami weighs as much as DB's older sister, they are just 3 little months apart in age. They plan to become great friends and are anxiously waiting for their newest little buddy Caleb to be born, maybe even this week!
First time to drink from a sippy cup. He has been drinking his sweet citrus reflux medication for 4 months now and I am afraid water was just too plain for him. He was not a fan.
First solid food. Although quite unconvinced he would like it on day one, it was a different story on day two. Now he cannot seem to get enough.

No comments: