Friday, November 6, 2009

New Toys!

With the help of a friend, recently we were able to order some toys for AB from Hong Kong. I felt like she was so bored. All she had to play with were books (which she is destroying), stuffed toys, and us. On a website that I am unable to read, I somehow found a little car/scooter that doubles as a walker, a xylophone, and one other fun little toy. They were all either Playskool or Little Tykes - which I noticed are really cheap on the U.S. Walmart website...not so much here. Anyways, I think KB and I were more excited about them than she was, at least at first. We picked up the toys just before her dinner, put them together during her dinner, and let her play with them after her dinner. For the first time ever we got her wound up before bed time! She loved her new toys, and we loved watching her play with them. It was like Christmas in November!

No comments: