Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thanks Alisha!

Starting our sophomore year in college, Alisha and I were roommates until she graduated 2 1/2 years later. Since moving overseas she has been incredible at sending us care packages. She has sent us baking supplies, baby gifts and clothes for AB and other goodies multiple times. I meant to take a picture of everything she sent us recently, but I have been terrible at getting everything back together since it has been terrorized by AB. So, I thought I would do a little picture tribute to Alisha instead. We love you Alisha!

This is the last time I saw Alisha a little over two years ago. We got to spend some time together at our mutually favorite place, Starbucks.
Alisha goofing around at our wedding reception.
We are in our apartment after a banquet in 2002.
Alisha and I met as UMHB Yelleaders...I don't know why we were called Yelleaders when we were clearly cheerleaders, but whatever. Alisha is in the middle, and I am on the second row, second person in on the right. Good times. This was in 2000.


No comments: