Friday, October 30, 2009

Mean Mommy

AB is generally a very happy kid. In fact it seems the only time she cries is when mean mommy stops her from doing something that is potentially dangerous or when she face plants on our tile floors. The rooms in our apartment only have 1 outlet for non-air conditioner use, so to plug-in anything that is farther than a foot away from the outlet we must use extension cords, lots and lots of extension cords. I try to keep the cords bundled together inside a basket. I figure if they are all together then I can keep a better eye on AB trying to play with them. I really dislike not being able to properly baby-proof her room, but there really is no other solution to this extension cord problem.

Anyway, below you can see that AB was having fun playing with her tongue, reading her books, and crawling around. However it all came to a complete halt when she wondered over to the power cord basket. She KNOWS that she is not supposed to play with them, but I guess she figured I had changed my mind. She cried big tears when I, surprise surprise, told her no.




No comments: