Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Breakfast With Santa, Part 2

After AB's traumatic second meeting with Santa, she got to do something that made the whole ordeal worth it for it (at least that is how I rationalized it), the Bouncy House. AB loves bouncy houses. She usually is not very good at it and prefers to be bounced rather than to be a bouncer.

x

When the small kid's time in the bouncy house ended, and the big kids were let back in, we went inside to play games. AB was uninterested in everything, except for the streamers. She dominated them, and whipped them around so much we felt the need to protect the people around her from getting slapped with them. Where can I get some of these to take back with us?

The next morning our old Sunday School class threw us a baby shower. It was really sweet, and we were touched. It was a refreshing weekend, and it reminded us how much we miss our friends. They are the best.

Lastly, a couple people have asked if I have delivered our baby yet. It is a big fat no. I am due on the 29th, so I have a little over 3 weeks to go. I am anxious to see him though. Also I have really enjoyed shopping for the little guy. I was so uninvolved in preparing for AB, in fact the only thing I bought her before she was born was a pink bonnet and her stroller. Although the baby boy selection is a bit less cute than the baby girl section, it has been fun getting to choose things for him. We still have not decided on a name - we need to do that soon.

No comments: