Friday, January 7, 2011

Little Cowgirl

A couple of my parent's best friends own a ranch. They have horses, donkeys, bison, and other animals. As sort of a family day, my sister's family, my brother, my parents and our family got together to ride horses, feed the animals, roast food over the fire, and eat smores. It was a great day. The weather was perfect and although AB is scared to death of Santa Claus, she loves riding on a horse. Her least favorite part of the day was when she was not riding on a horse.

KB knew how to ride a horse from his days as a camp counselor. Apparently he helped the campers ride a bunch of old horses around the camp ground. He said the horse he rode on this day was far better than any horse he as ridden before. I did not get to ride a horse. No one thought it was a good idea, and as stubborn as I can be, ultimately I had to agree.
AB with Ed.

Reaching for her daddy who is also on a horse. She would not be reaching for him if he was not on a horse. The horse wins. Ed was a good sport.

No comments: