Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not Quite There Yet

AB's hair has begun to grown a little, not much, but a little. I was able to accomplish this fun doo the other day. Have mentioned her aversion to hair bows before? These bows lasted only a minute. When will her hair grow? I cannot wait to do fun things with it!

Also, you are looking at an exact replica of my hair growth pattern, complete with the swirl on the top of the head and the hair that swooshes to the left on the back of the head.


This is a picture of my older sister and me when I was probably AB's age or a few months older. My sister had awesome thick hair, but as you can tell, the AB's lack of hair growth was inherited from me. I think I began to get hair when I was about 2, so AB has about 10 more months before we can expect to see much. I really do not think she cares, but I will go ahead and say it anyways - Sorry Baby!

Do they make those fun bouncy horses anymore?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the new pictures of AB - haven't checked this site in a while and it was such fun to read all the posts - even the older ones. Don't worry about her hair - my older daughter, Hannah was pretty bald (and blonde) for the first couple of years as well. I think that it's just a sign of brilliance, don't you? Let us know how we can p for you! Kandy

Amanda T said...

We had a bouncy horse just like that when I was a kid! Loved it!
Miss y'all!
amanda