Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Kitchen

Last week a friend helped us order a Dora the Explorer play kitchen for AB. All I knew about the kitchen was the cost and that it was Fisher-Price. When we got it I saw that it was very obviously made for a county that speaks a language that I absolutely do not understand. In fact, I cannot even guess the language it is speaking. Do any of you know?

AB loves her kitchen. It occupied her for a whole hour yesterday and about 30 minutes today. Hopefully the length of her interest is not in a constant downward trend. As a girl I loved my play kitchen, and I wanted to give her something to imagine and play with as well.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hi you guys.... Robert loved his kitchen and played with it for several years. I think the voice is speaking in Dutch - I can't hear the exact words but the accent sounds right!