Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Play Date!

This past weekend we made to the trip to see AB's friend AC. They had a really fun time. AC has been taking steps for quite a while now, and she is a month and a half younger than AB. I think it inspired AB because today she took four shaky steps in a row. It was awesome!
Here they are playing kitchen. AC is teaching AB how to cook.

Now AB is playing with SC's princess castle. I think she is really concerned that AB might destroy their creation, and her concern is warranted. AB loves to tear all things paper.
SC is still quite obviously concerned for her castle. I am happy to say that it came away unscathed.
Although not in any of these pictures, these two girls have an older sister - EC. She and I had a funny little conversation while I was in their room for a few minutes. She told me that she did not like AB. Curious I asked, why? She said it was because AB spits on all their toys (she likes to put everything in her mouth). It made sense to me. I probably would not like the kid who spat on my toys either. I need to teach my daughter some manners.

No comments: