Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Play Photos

Here are a few more pictures from when we visited AB's friend.
AB is catching the view of the city. You may be able to see through the haze that our friends have a view of mountains.
Like I said in my previous post, AB liked cooking in the kitchen. What is it about little girls and the kitchen sets? My niece was like this too.
Here are the four of us after a successful day at play. AC's mom and I joked after taking this picture that she and I both took the "mommy" pose without even thinking about it - Baby is sitting in the cradle of our arm, use the other hand to steady the baby, and we have both stuck out our stomachs as a way to help prop up the baby. It is completely unflattering, but somehow totally practical since it seems all moms do this in pictures.

No comments: