Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun with Mommy

Because AB's room is small, has the best air conditioner, air purifier and all of AB's toys, we spend a lot of time in there. After dinner one night we started playing, and KB took photos.

In this first one I look like I am about to eat her! Seriously, my mouth looks huge! No wonder she thinks it is the perfect place to put her hands. She likes to grab onto my teeth and then scratch my gums with her razor sharp little fingernails. Of course I don't actually let her do this, but she is a quick little one and I can't just rip her hand out if my mouth when she is in the process of injuring me.
Here we are playing a little game. I put her up on my calves. Then I...
point my feet to the ceiling so that she comes sliding all the way down...
to my tummy!
Toby has gotten very good at getting as close as he can get without touching her. AB loves it. I think if she could bottle the Toby smell she would.

No comments: