Monday, August 3, 2009

Crawling!!!

We knew she was trying. All the signs were there. However on Saturday we were pretty surprised and beside ourselves to see that our little AB is crawling. After about half a day of crawling around our apartment, I noticed that her knees were red and that she had developed and popped a blister on her big toe. I dug through the pile of clothes that my mom brought and found her Baby Legs. She has worn them ever sense. I also had to put a precious Barbie Bandaid on her little battle wound.

Later that day our three boxes of stuff that we bought from Ikea arrived. We bought a rug for our living room so that AB would have room to crawl. Unfortunately now we see that we need 2 rugs, but we are really enjoying and are grateful for even one.


KB's legs look kind of girlie in this picture. Also he asked I point out that even though it looks like he is not wearing any, he is wearing athletic shorts.


No comments: