Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hitting the Skies Again

Here.  Now you (you know who you are) can stop pestering my mom.  That is a big pregnant belly right there, and it is just getting bigger.  I read I should gain 4-5 pounds in the next 4 weeks.  Good grief.  I am already having trouble breathing!  I have been told I am carrying him high - whatever that means.  There will be an explanation for the super yummy Baskin Robins ice cream in a different post.

On a related note.  On Tuesday we will board a couple planes to make our final trip to Thailand.  We are asking the Father to help me get bumped to first class...looks so comfortable.  About 3 weeks later my mom will arrive in Bangkok, and hopefully within the week baby boy will be born!  I am so excited to meet the tiny thing who rolls around inside of me for a couple of hours each and every night, starting at 10pm.  He is by far the most energetic baby I have ever carried.  Hopefully KB and I will have a name settled upon by then.  


No comments: