Sunday, September 11, 2011

Playland

Talk about getting behind on blogs! I have a small amount of time alloted for internet each day. It is usually between the time the kids go to bed and when I feed Dash once more. If I spend it looking at People.com then, that is what I did rather than things more productive, so I should be wise in my time right? Recently our weather has begun changing and is rapidly growing more and more cool. Today we all wore jackets. Therefore my internet time has been spent scouring the internet for deals on new shoes for fall, some winter clothes and clearance summer clothes for the kids. However, I am done. If I look at The Children's Place website even once during in the next 2 months, it will be too soon.



A few weeks ago we had incessant rain, so we took AB to a local play place. We mostly like it. They have all the kids use antibacterial on their hands before entering. No shoes inside. They require all non potty trained kids to wear diapers (still saw some split bottom pants and bare bottoms though), and they have air purifiers. They have taken greater than average steps to keep the place clean which goes a long way with us.



AB had a blast. Her favorite thing was the kitchen, and she spent most of her time playing in the kitchen area. The best part for KB and I was watching AB face plant and barrel roll down a bouncy slide. After we saw she was okay we could not stop laughing. As she was tumbling down, all we could see was a blur of blue hairbow, green gingham bloomers, legs, arms and her dress. Since America's Funniest Home Videos is still my favorite TV show, this was right up my alley as far has humor goes...apparently my humor has not matured since I was 5 years old.

Eating her dress.
I am not sure if she was doing something interesting or if just she was interesting.


Once we got home AB had her bath and bedtime reading.

No comments: