Friday, September 23, 2011

Last Warm Day at the Park

At the time we were unaware of it, but this might have been our last outing to the park on a still warm day. At that time we thought it was an outing to the park in between the days of rain

Uggg. I am so sorry fellow Texans currently living in Texas. I do not mean to sound insensitive. My own mom threatened to hang up on me yesterday when I mentioned how the rain kept ruining our plans and how it seems it may get cold too soon. Don't worry guys, you will get me back during your mild winter while I am freezing my end off.

Anyways, we will miss the park during the winter. I am a fair weather girl, and I just cannot see myself taking the kids out for "fun" in freezing weather. This is why I always preferred New Mexico over Colorado for snow skiing. I just do not see how you can have fun when you cannot feel your fingers or toes.

By the way, thanks Madeline for the all summer clothes. AB has greatly enjoyed them and might even still fit into them next summer.
KB thought it was funny when she looked up into the tree. Kept prompting her to look up into the tree so he could take a picture of how funny it looked. Sneaky daddy.

It is so lame I am even mentioning this but someone asked. This was the first haircut. The bad part of the haircut was in the front, so until it was "fixed" (not really) I pulled it back with hair pins.




Squishy cheeks, perfect for kissing.

No comments: