Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Learning

When AB was a baby I read all the books on development and knew if she was falling within such and such range of development. I have not cracked open even one of those books with DB, so whenever he does something more advanced than the week before, I am so surprised and proud of him - with AB I was more expecting it to happen. DB is now able to help me (a little) with getting him dressed or in this case, undressed. It is endearing.



Also, have I mentioned that DB says "mama?" He says it usually while in distress. I am not sure if he realizes I am mama, or if he is just saying it because it is a fun sound and he likes to say it. Either way, I am going to conclude he said my name first. Yeah DB! He also growls a lot, so I often call him "little bear."



Whew! That was exhausting for him! DB prefers being naked, so if I would just let him go without his diaper, he would be a happy camper. Believe it or not, that weird-o looking diaper is a Huggies diaper. None of those cute Disney characters for DB's bottom.

No comments: