Thursday, July 21, 2011

DB's Room

DB's room is the pink wallpaper with pink flowers and pink butterfly room. He actually has not slept a night in his room yet since he does not have curtains and the sun rises at 4:30 am. Next week we plan to head to the capital for DB's 6th month injections and to make an Ikea trip. We hope to get some fabric for his curtains there. All the local curtain fabric tends to look like 1980's reject prom dress fabric. He already has a girl room, I just cannot reason giving him girl curtains as well. He still sleeps in his bouncer which fits nicely just beside our bed in our bedroom. I do not think his reflux is completely gone, so until it is gone or he outgrows his bouncer, he will probably be sleeping it. I do not mind though. After seeing how quickly AB has grown-up, I am in no hurry to have him far away from me in his room. I love the baby stage.


Below AB and DB are on the futon. I think futons get a bad rap because this one is pretty darn comfortable. We bought it off of a foreign friend thinking we might use it, but is has become quite handy. Right now it is out of commission though...AB peed on it and I am waiting until I get up the nerve to wash the thing. Washing it not convenient or handy. Taking the cover off and putting it back on is an workout in and of itself. I do not envy future Leslie for having to do it.












No comments: