Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trying to Get a Family Picture

On Easter we desperately tried to get a good family picture. Since it was too cold to take a picture outside, we settled for our living room. However the weather was not the only thing not cooperating, AB refused to give us a good picture.

As we prepared I put the bow in AB's hair. You can see in the photo she is already getting ready to yank it out.
We decided to hold down her little hands so she could not yank it out, and so she gave the camera this sour look.
No bow, but for some reason I am still holding down her hand and I cannot remember why.
Oh yeah, she wanted to yank on my necklace.
Our friend tried for a quick shot before she got to my necklace again, and this was the best he could get. As you can see, she is going for it. AB!

No comments: