Sunday, February 10, 2013

Photos from Around Town

I believe these are yet more pictures from KB's trusty iPhone 3.
 
 
Believe it or not, this car is not a joke.  Cars just like this (although most often in red) are everywhere.  They are basically a covered 3 wheeled motorcycle.  Riding inside of one is rough, loud, bumpy, and all together unsafe...but sometimes necessary.
 
 
I realize this might sound a little hypocritical since I frequently have typos on this blog, but here it goes.  I am always astounded that someone would go through the trouble to print up a sign without checking to see if they were using actual words in their sign.  However...
 
 
apparently painfully easy to do, even in an American owned establishments - That's a Starbucks I am about to enter into by "palling" the door.  Someone must have ordered thousands of these little signs because I have "palled" the door at many Starbucks in this country. 
 
 
Poor cars.  The building perpendicular to our apartment building was remodeling, and I guess they lost a can of paint off of the scaffolding.  Cautiousness and consideration for the property of other's is not high on the average contract work's list, so I am sure I will see this again one day.  I can also bet my vacuum (which I love very very much) that the guy who did this, is not going to apologize or try to clean it up in any way.  
 
 
This was at a high end custom kitchen cabinet showroom.
 

No comments: