Friday, February 22, 2013

Ice Cream

This is from AB's birthday lunch.  My girl is a bottomless pit of attention need.  It does not mattter how much attention we give her, she wants/needs more and will feel neglected until she gets it.  Unfortunately for her, with one and soon to be two younger siblings this attention need is going to get met less and less.  Last year on her birthday I took her to pick out a dress and eat ice cream with me.  She loved it.  This year I suggested KB and I both take her for a birthday lunch so she can be our only focus (leave DB at home), which would probably make her head explode with joy.  Yep she had fun.
 
First we took her to H&M where she picked out a gift for herself - a Hello Kitty purse.  I guess the girl thought she needed a purse and why not one shaped like the face of a cat?  Then we took her to Papa John's where she got to pick out the pizza.  Afterwards we went to Coldstone where she chose chocolate ice cream with M&M's all inside of a chocolate dipped waffle bowl.  Although I not crazy about how M&M's get hard in ice cream, I was absolutely on board with all of that chocolate and apparently so was she!  I cannot believe she is 4!
 

No comments: