Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Paint on a the Car

 
For the sake of the people living here with cars I wish I could say this is the first time I have seen paint flung on some one's car.  It is not.  Every winter the base of all trees in the city get a coat of white paint.  I am sure there is a very scientific reason why they get this coat, but apparently the majority of the population does not know why and neither do I.  Actually most people will not tell you they do not know why, but considering the array of un-passable answers for this question I have received (i.e. - keeps the trees warm during the winter), it is clear they really do not know.  Regardless, the trees are faithfully painted every year.
 
Now.  Look close at this poor red car.  It unfortunately parked by this particular tree, and when they painter (I use that term loosely, but then again they were the one's painting) came along and sloshed the paint on the tree (this I am correct in using this term because sloshing the paint on the tree is exactly what I observed), they also flung some on this shiny red car.  Poor car. 

 

No comments: