Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bag Boy

Does anyone else have problems with Blogger's new publishing page?  Sorry Sharon, it refuses to allow me to upload the pictures from your visit last month!

My son loves bags, shoes, play cell phones and, to AB's horror, her baby.  He usually carries AB's purse around in the crook of his arm.  I am not sure where he saw this demonstrated because since his birth my bag has been almost exclusively a baby bag, which in my case is a cross body bag. 


DB also likes to play-bake in AB's kitchen.  He puts on the play oven mitts, opens the play oven, and puts play food and dishes in and then takes them out when they are "done."  He also frequently steals my real oven mitts to play with, which has put me in a pickle when I needed to take something out of my real oven and could not find them. 

This picture shows four things:

1. AB loves to help DB.  This is usually fine and sweet but it becomes a little dangerous when she helps him climb things he should not climb. She does not realize she is unable to help him get down from those dangerous places and usually will just pull him down...ouch.

2.  DB is carrying his shoe which he brought to me to put on him.  He loves shoes and has always managed to keep the pairs intact. 

3.  Gosh he loves his backpack from Lolli!  Once he brings it to us to put it on him, he will wear it until we take it off of him.  KB is happier to see the backpack than the pink purse : )

4. DB still loves his pacifier.  I have decided he can keep it until he is 2.  It is a battle I am not willing to fight right now.  Do kids ever self-wean from them? 


No comments: