Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Little Cinnamon Roll

Did I ever mention that DB can do this? Starting December 23rd he began standing on his own. However, he refuses to stand long since there is really no point to it, as far has he is concerned. What does standing accomplish for him? He can only take a step at a time and crawling is much more efficient at this point, so usually he quickly resumes his crawling position.


Also, notice his chubby cheeks? Maybe my little guy is finally packing on the lbs. I wonder what he is eating...


...raw cinnamon rolls.


A couple weeks ago Zhou Mei made a pan of cinnamon rolls. To help them rise she sat them by our radiator, a perfectly rational place to put them. However, every adult in our house forgot that DB is mobile and curious. While meeting with my language tutor KB called me out of the office to see what DB had gotten himself into - the raw cinnamon rolls. Don't get me wrong, these things are so good that I have been tempted to eat them before baking them but my rationality sets in and I hold off. However, the poweress of cinnamon, butter and sugar were too great and DB did not care a bit that he was eating essentially raw bread dough.


KB: Dash hand over the dough.


Dash: Daddy it is so good and you guys never let me have anything sweet.

KB: Son, hand it over.
Dash: Ok daddy.

Dash: Little does daddy know, I dipped my Nuk in those rolls...almost just as good.

No comments: