Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going on aTrip

I am not sure what is wrong but for some reason I cannot post pictures on our blog! What's going on? This is not the first time I have had trouble with this recently, and I am not sure why since my VPN is working but whatever.


At this moment it is not a very big deal because I can just make up for lost time when we are in Thailand this time next week! Can I tell you how blissfully excited I am about this? First, Thailad is warm and moist. Our feet will thaw out and our kid's eczema problems will fade away. It will be awesome. Second, it is AB's birth country. She was born in Bangkok and if she one day chooses, she can have a dual citizenship there. I think that is kind of neat and I look forward to her visiting it when she might actually remember it. Third, we are going to see and ride on Elephants! Fourth, Thailand has a superior internet connection and we will not have to use our VPN. Fifth, we need a vacation, and I canno think of a better place to relax. Sixth, and most awesome of all, we are going to see our longtime friends in Thailand. We have known them since we were married, but have been in different countries for the past 4 1/2 years, and so much has happened in that time (primarilly babies). However or Friday we will reunite with them, and this makes me the happiest of all.


This is going to be a one of our "planes, trains, and automobile" trips which would have been quite odd for me before moving here, but now it is quite the norm. Hopefully I will be able to post a flurry of pictures while we are there.

No comments: