Thursday, January 19, 2012

Funnies

My kids have been cracking me up lately. I managed to take a few pictures of such events. Most of them require a bit of explanation.


This first picture is not one of the funny pictures, but I wanted to include it because most of my recent posts have included pictures of my cutie boy but not my sweetie girl.

The night before AB's 3rd birthday I went into her room to tuck her in as usual, but instead of her sleeping in her bed, this is what I found. I think she was laying beside her baby doll bed, trying to help her baby fall a sleep. We are still not clear on this, but we laughed so hard it eventually woke her up.




We finally started playing hide-and-seek last week. I am not sure why we waited so long to teach AB, but she loved it. However, her innocent perspective of "hide" was quite precious. When KB and I finished counting, this is what we found - she was hiding. Since then she has started hiding behind our huge air conditioner unit, but apparently the anticipation of waiting for us to find her is too great because she usually comes running out of her hiding spot saying "I'm here!" before we even have a chance to pretend to look for her. It is quite endearing.

A couple weeks ago we had dinner at a friend's house. DB fell a sleep on the way home. I needed to change him into his PJ's before putting him in bed, so I took him out of the baby carrier and laid him on the ground. The boy did not move. This too cracked us up.




Lastly, just before we came to Thailand we kept on of our friend's baby, Sami, so they could have a lovely anniversary evening to themselves. Check this out, Sami is just 3 months older than my DB...but like twice the size. I hope they will become best friends because my DB is little and Sami is not, but no one will mess with DB if he is besties with Sami.


Anyways, Sami takes his milk in a bottle and prefers it fed to him. No problem. However, DB did not like seeing his mommy holding another baby and he certainly did not like seeing her feed another baby! No sir! So every time I fed Sami, I had to hold DB just like I am in the picture below.

I love this picture. It is like DB is saying " are you done yet?" Sami is cool though. DB did not bother him one bit.


No comments: