Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mac and Cheese

Last week DB was introduced to Mac and Cheese and it is safe to say he is a fan. I think he ate more than his almost 3 year old sister. I cannot seem to leave things alone, and I could not give my baby purely processed cheese Mac and Cheese, so I of course added real cheese and cauliflower puree. No one in my family seems to notice the healthy addition and KB says it is his favorite Mac and Cheese ever. I wonder if he knew it was 2 months expired? Anyhoo. DB absolutely got a sink bath after this meal. It was everywhere...even in his ears.




See that one noodle, trying to make it in his mouth?


There it is!

I am not sure what that glare is about, but it is really cute.

You can almost see the cheesy cauliflower goodness dripping off of his dimply little hands.



No comments: