Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Toby Delima - The Conclusion

Toby and the Brown family have separated. He is now living with one of KB's friends back in our old hometown. It came down to me, I think. I began to resent that little creature every time I walked into our newspaper, pee and poo covered bathroom. There is actually an area for dogs to use the bathroom on the roof of our apartment, but apparently it has not been cleaned in like a month or there are a lot of dogs in this building. Toby needed to have his feet washed every time we took him outside, and with his long fur that got really old for him and us. Our friend is KB's best local friend. He is single and what could help him meet the girl of his dreams but a fluffy little white dog? KB's friend, Roger, has enjoyed having Toby and said he considers it temporary, that whenever we want him back, we can have him back. He said he will keep Toby for months or years, whatever is best for our family. What a guy!

We have enjoyed hearing stories of Roger and Toby. So far Toby has fallen into a river, into a manhole, and has been partially covered in honey. KB visited him when he was in town earlier this week and said Toby looked filthy and would probably need shaved. I do not know why I find that so funny but I do.

No comments: