Sunday, April 17, 2011

Random Pics

Our camera is still M.I.A. but these are from before the move, that is the move to where we live now, not the move back overseas.


Because DB has a problem with reflux, we have found he prefers sleeping in his bouncer. It keeps him up somewhat upright and helps keep that nasty acid down. It is also convenient for us because a bouncer is much smaller than a pack and play. However, now that he wiggles a lot, it is not such a good idea to forgo strapping him in. In my very weak defense, I did not strap him in because sometimes he fell a sleep in my arms and strapping him in woke him up...that still makes me sound bad, but sometimes new moms will do almost anything to keep their baby sleeping peacefully, even risk their saftey - what was I thinking?


The other thing that helps DB sleep is his medication. I love his medication. He probably does too.

We arrived back in country on a Wednesday. Friday morning KB boarded a train to go to the capital of our province and file some paperwork. Come to find out there was another piece of paper he needed to file first in the town we were living in at that time, but fortunately he had other matters to take care of keeping it from being a wasted trip. AB, DB and I got to spend a couple of days alone working through our jet-lag. We only ventured out once to go register with the local government. Basically we stayed in our PJ's almost the entire day and laid around.
Every other picture I took of DB that day was blurry, but this one picture is extremely clear. You may not be able to see it on the blog, but on my computer I can even see the dried milk on his face. He should be so embarrassed.
Like I said, a lot of laying around...and attempts at potty training.

2 comments:

TJPPPSmith said...

can you take some with your phone? At least some to have and catch a moment. Maybe not to post.

The Maybin's said...

i think d looks like you in that close up :)