Sunday, September 12, 2010

Little Woodchuck



I have mentioned before that AB eats her bed. Here are the pictures. There are about 8 spots on her bed just like these. Arrgg. Fortunately I do not think she actually swallows the wood since I find pieces of it all over her room, and I never see any in her diaper. Sometimes I find her still chewing the pieces when I enter her room. She usually then takes them out of her mouth and hands them to me.

While we are in the US we will be using a borrowed bed, but I already have a plan in place for protecting that bed. It will involve an old bed-sheet and lots of duct tape. I found suggestions online, and it seems the most AB proof. Also, we will work to transition to a big bed soon after we arrive. Potty training, successfully using utensils and moving to a big bed, they seem like intimidating tasks don't they? I am just doing to do whatever other parents who have had success tell me to do.

2 comments:

TJPPPSmith said...

Oh my!!! That is bad! We never had chuncks out of our bed...just the finish taken off! Crazy! I think a big girl bed is a great idea! Maybe even start off when she gets back here in the big girl bed...

Amanda T said...

I just want to say, be careful with your expectations because your baby girl is about to have a lot of huge changes in her life! But if it works for y'all, way to go!