Saturday, June 29, 2013

Randomness in Pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures - 

This is the view from my hospital room and I was on the 6th floor.  The kind folks at Bumrungrad built this rooftop/balcony garden.  It sure was peaceful to look at.

My little helper helped Gigi keep up with the dishes.


They also horsed around a bit too.


I see how it went.  He washed dishes and Gigi rewarded him with water.  It seems he has gotten over his aversion to drinking water.


Okay, somehow KB has avoided getting either pee or poo on him with our first two kids - I mean EVER.  It is not because he avoided holding or changing them.  I really think he just got lucky.  I am happy to tell you his luck has run out!  Brown 3.0 has leaked his diaper on KB twice now - just 30 more times and we might be even.  We can do it!




He is about 5 days old in this picture.  His face is still a bit swollen


I am going to attempt to continue my tradition of taking a monthly photo of our babies with a certain toy to show how much he has grown.  Here he is about a week and a half old. 



Found these at a local mall.




Family photo attempt.  This fine green area is just outside our backdoor in Bangkok.  Although Bangkok is not quite an oasis of relaxation, our guesthouse has a quiet little corner of the city, and they have done a nice job of making it peaceful. 





The kids are running on a bridge over a canal.  This is probably about 20 feet from our back door.  There is even a monitor lizard living in this canal.  It is about 3-4 feet long.  I am glad I knew it was there because the day we saw it I might have screamed loud enough for everyone living here to hear.  



Funny Faces


I need to poop face.


Pooping face.


Relief from finish pooping face.


Sitting in my poop and don't care face.  


...I have digressed to talking about poop.  Time to sign off!


No comments: