Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pictures

I have some pictures, and since I am typing with one hand while breastfeeding (multitasking), my text will be brief.  Also since I have not transferred pictures from my camera in more than a week, most of them are during LRB's first couple days.

Obviously (I hope) I am still pregnant in these pictures.  This is just before we left for my appointment at which I was quickly thrown into labor.


Soon after this picture AB pitched a massive fit when she saw KB and I get in a taxi for the hospital.  It was a nice send-off.


Here LRB (I have got to find something different to call him on our blog.  I think we all need pseudonyms) is meeting his big sister and brother for the first time.  


Bringing him "home" after a day of feeling trapped at the hospital.  Seriously we were supposed to check out at 11am, and at 7pm we finally were able to leave.  I think there was a disconnect between the medical staff and their clock because apparently our mandatory check-out time was relative.  I just wish someone would have told us.  In the US sometimes it seemed they could not wait to get rid of us, here they wanted to keep us, even though we had already signed the bill and they were not getting any more money from us.  





I think they are both quite smitten with him, but it is slowly starting to settle in that their mommy time has dramatically been reduced but on the plus side movie time has increased.  Let's see how long the love lasts.


One-on-one time with Bambi and Brown Bear.

No comments: