Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sharon and Photo Time

So, Sharon (KB's mom) has been to visit us twice this year.  For some reason during and just after her first visit I was unable to upload pictures from her visit, but I can now so here are a few.
The series of pictures below deserve and explanation.  Sharon wanted a picture of the family together.  Since I was probably still in my pajamas when this happened, I volunteered to take the picture.  Here is how it went down.

First they tried to coral the kids...
 ...they were not successful.
I like this picture of AB.  She is all ready to pose pretty.
Next, I managed to take 5, that is  F-I-V-E, pictures of Sharon, my kids, and my precious husband with his eyes closed.  I have posted all five pictures of KB with is eyes closed below for prosperity. 




Finally things began to unravel...
...and this was the last picture I took.  AB has clearly checked out. 
I am not sure if it was the subjects or my rocking photography skills, but it was because of this attempt at taking a family photo that we took Sharon and the kids to a real photographer when she came back the second time and came out with nice looking photos like this.  Slightly better for sure.

No comments: