Friday, April 30, 2010

Busy


Good grief. It has been a while since I last posted anything. I have been busy, we have been traveling, but I also was really just avoiding getting on our old computer. It is really slow. However, last week we made the trip to a big city and got our Mac fixed! We apparently misunderstood the terms of our warranty, and we still had about 100 days left on it. (Thanks Phil for clearing it up for us)

Our Mac is working again (for now) and is running on its third hard drive. We are hoping if it decides to terminate another hard drive that it does it in the next 98 days. KB almost had them convinced they should just give us another computer, but ultimately they did not fall for it. I have spent almost the entire day reloading everything onto our computer and e-mailing people asking for them to resend me all sorts of important e-mails that I need again. It is a bit embarrassing, and I hope that I do not have to do this again soon.

Anyways. Last week we flew up north to see our great friends Kristy and Jeremy. They were on this side of the world for a requirement for Jeremy's MBA program, and we were not going to pass up a chance to see them. We had a great time exploring, getting rained on, arguing with taxi drivers, and getting cheated by extremely talented salespeople - all great stories. Then on Tuesday evening Kristy flew back to our hometown with us. She is now officially our first friend to come visit us, which is super cool!

She was here for too short of a time, but we tried to cram as much fun in those two days as possible. This morning she flew back to join Jeremy and some of his classmates in exploring. She took a ton of great pictures, but of course I forgot to really take any. Here are a few from a party we had at our apartment. It was a camping theme, can you tell? I will share more with you when I get them from Kristy.

Thanks Kristy and Jeremy!



No comments: