Sunday, April 14, 2013

I Added A Few

Did you ever read my post about missing the train?  In case you did not, scroll down a few for this to make more sense - it contains a grainy picture of me in blue coat holding a fussy DB in a crowded train station.  Anyways, this is one of the problems with having phones with cameras, a point and shoot camera and a different camera that you really prefer to take all your pictures with but is too big to just throw in your purse.  You (I) forget to upload pictures from all my different devices.  Apparently I have not uploaded the pictures from my point and shoot to my computer since January.  This primarily because the flash is broken on the camera, and I did not realize I had even used it.  Apparently I did.
 
In my post where I said we did not know it snowed until we walked out of the door.  This is exactly what we saw because I am literally standing at the door to our building.  This is about when KB and I both said, "uh oh."
 
 
After absorbing the realization our day was about to get a lot more complicated, KB ran back up to our floor to grab the rain fly for the stroller...and I should have told him to grab AB's boots.  At least I put her in REI wool socks right?  Mommy fail.

 
Poor AB.  Little do you know you are about to spend a lot of time in a cold train station with wet feet thanks to mommy not realizing your little sparkly Mary Jane shoes will not hold up to the snow.  What are we thinking having another kid?  How are we going to survive?


When I say we stand by the side of the road and wait for taxis, you can mentally use the picture below because that is exactly what we are doing here in our usual "waiting for a taxi" spot - in this case for a taxi that never came.  Granted (and thankfully) usually there is a lot less snow and a lot more cars on the road.


No comments: