Monday, October 22, 2012

Still Attached


Guess what my DB is STILL in love with?
 

 
His pacifier.  Apparently he will not self-wean himself from it as I had hoped, and I will have to ruthlessly take it from him after his 2nd birthday.  I do not normally let him use it outside of his crib, but that day he worked so hard to get it I let him run around for a little while before I shattered his world and put it out of reach.  Enjoy it while you can buddy.  2 years old is only 3 short months away.


The other thing by DB loves, but clearly less than the pacifier, is his backpack with Curious George strapped to the back.  AB has all the credit for the invention of the backpack/doll carrier.  DB is quite smitten with his George.

 
He even managed to keep George on while he body slammed AB
 
 
My little wrestler is not so brave when AB fights back though.
 
 
Dear AB, if only you knew how many more body slams, hair pulls, destroyed toys, and other annoying thing are coming your way in the next 10-15 years courtesy of your little brother.  You are a great big sister.


1 comment:

Mark Leech said...

Cute pics! Looks like they are having a lot of fun.