Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cute Faces and a Little Poo

Guess who found their camera? We did! Last night after texting with one of my friends regarding my missing camera situation, it occurred to me, there was one place I was not absolutely certain I had checked twice for my camera - the black trunk. We have 5 black trunks we used when we initially moved here about 3 1/2 years ago. One of them holds a bunch of stuff like our medical records and other such important documents. It occurred to me that I had not needed to get into that trunk since we moved and perhaps that was where our camera was hiding. Unfortunately there were about 50lbs of KB's clothes on top of it, but that did not stop me from getting into it. Sure enough, right there on top was our camera! Happy Day! I was on the verge of ordering one online and having it shipped to me because who cares about ridiculous customs fees when you are missing precious pictures of your young children. But, I do not have to think about that any longer because I have my camera!


Below is a little video I took of DB. I thought it was cute because he was doing this funny thing with his lips. However what you cannot see in the video is that he is not wearing a diaper. I like to let him air out between changes, so at that moment he was going commando - his favorite. At the end of the video you will hear a tooting sound, DB will look up at me, and I will say "no!" It is up to you to guess what all happened after I turned off the camera, but I will say just like he does about 5 other times during the day, he got me.



2 comments:

The Maybin's said...

That's great! He is absolutely adorable...toots and all! :)

The Maybin's said...

so precious...toots and all!!