Sunday, February 7, 2010

Milk and Spaghetti

Ever since AB turned 1 a little less than a month ago, she has been drinking milk. I was nervous that she would not like it, but my fears were apparently not necessary. She LOVES milk. Our helper thinks I am crazy for giving it to her cold, but that is the way she likes it and it is easiest on me. We have been trying to teach her sign language for "milk please," but it is absolutely not sticking. Instead we usually know she is ready for milk when she makes one long grunt. I have also learned it is a crime to take her milk away before she is finished - this usually receives a very ernest sequence of three grunts. Of course we say, "tell mommy (or daddy) what you want," and sign everything for her, but like I said, it is not sticking.

In this picture it seems as if she is saying, "don't you take my milk!"

This is ultimately how her meal ended this day. She rubbed her spaghetti into her eyes and started crying. Spaghetti she is not so much a fan of.

No comments: