Friday, July 25, 2008

Fans of "The Office"



This is for all you fans of "The Office." If you are not an Office fan or have never see this episode, this photo will look very strange to you. Yesterday K went into the bathroom for a much needed shave. When he came out I noticed that his face was only 1/2 shaved. I asked him what happened. He said that I had called him to lunch so he stopped immediately. I thought that was a bit strange, but if you know me, you probably know it is really easy to tell me something and I will believe you. I had no reason to believe he purposely left his face looking as it did. However, hours later when I noticed his face was still half shaved I asked when he would shave it, and he would just ask why he needed to shave it. K tends to take people in circles when asked with questions he does not want to answer, so finally I just told him that he looked like Moes off of "The Office." He laughed. When our friend arrived for the party, KB told both of us to turn around. KB went into the bedroom, did something, came out and turned on some scary music and began talking to us about fear. Our friend and I both being Office fans immediately knew what he was doing. However, we did not expect what we saw when we turned around. KB looked like Moes!!! It was so funny. Later on he gave us a quiz on himself to see who could eat first. It was just like Dwight's quiz about Michael; both our guest and I failed

No comments: